Halo Infinite has just launched its first in-game event with special rewards and everybody seems to be rushing to get as much XP as possible. Sadly, 343i has capped the event limit to the first few challenges which will force players to return to the event in the next few weeks to get all the rewards.
This hasn’t stopped players from completing their Weekly challenges which gets you to the Ultimate Challenge. Infinite Peerless Warrior is this week’s Ultimate Challenge and here’s all you need to know about it.
Halo Infinite Peerless Warrior: What we know
This is the new Ultimate challenge for this week’s list of weekly challenges. This challenge requires you to get 5 killing sprees in a game that is saying something.
Completing this challenge will award you with the Willow Tea coating for your armor which can be found in the Customize section of your in-game menu.
How to complete the Peerless Warrior challenge in Halo Infinite?
You can complete this challenge by getting 5 killing sprees in a single game.
What is the reward for Peerless Warrior challenge?
You get the Willow Tea coating for your Armor when you complete this challenge. This is this week’s ultimate challenge reward.
Halo Infinite Willow Tea: What we know
The Willow Tea Coating is a fun coating in the game with a combination of pastel yellow, rustic orange, silver, and various shades of black. This coating will be delivered to your inventory once you complete this week’s Ultimate challenge: The Infinite Peerless Warrior Challenge. Here’s all you need to know about the coating.
- Applicable Armor: Mark VII Armor core
Can you use Willow Tea on other armors?
Sadly no, many users were expecting to get this coating for their Yoroi armors but this doesn’t seem possible for now. The Willow Tea Armor Coating currently only applies to the Mark VII Armor Core.
Halo Infinite Peerless Warrior Challenge Tips
Here are a few tips to help you complete challenges easily.
- Play with your friends for better communication and a more tight-knit team
- Find a power weapon and try to survive as long as possible
- Equip repulsors, grapple hooks, and more to get out of sticky situations without losing your killing sprees.
- Use vehicles to deal huge amounts of damage with significant shielding.
- Keep Active camo in your inventory to hide when on the verge of getting killed.
- Hide it out. There is no shame in waiting and hiding until your shields regenerate to maintain your killing spree.
- Talk with your teammates. You’d be surprised to learn how many players are willing to help each other complete challenges more easily by forming strategies beforehand.
We hope this guide helped you get familiar with the Infinite Peerless Warrior Challenge in Halo Infinite. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us using the comments section below.